With Labor Day just around the corner, we know there are many planned trips coming up. It’s fun knowing you are going on a trip, but dread the packing that comes along with it. We never check-in our luggage, so when we pack, we have to be smart packers. Plus, waiting in baggage claim is overrated and you always know there will never be lost luggage. We are both Aquarians and need a visual, so a checklist always helps. Before packing, we check the weather to make sure we are bringing the essential clothing that is needed. Both of us have become expert packers from traveling often, that we wanted to share what we pack!
Try to roll all of your clothes rather than folding it. This makes so much more room to pack other goods. Don’t over think in packing. You usually end up not wearing half the stuff anyways. Pack easy, comfortable and light. Think classic and simple. You can always dress it up with fun accessories. Travel size toiletries is must. Here are some of our staples when traveling. Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend and let us know how well you packed! XX
1) Clarisonic Mia– it’s important to have a daily skincare regimen.
2) Sulwhasoo skincare– amazing natural herbal skincare with ginseng. (travel size)
3) Havaianas in gold or silver (they match any outfit).
4) Journal– it’s always fun to document your travels and read them years later.
5) ViX bikini– we are both busty up top, so their BIA tube tops fit the best. Not only that, they are stylish and comfortable.
6) Classic white tank– you always need a classic white tank to go with jeans, skirt, shorts, leggings, etc.
7) Circle scarf from American Apparel– so many ways to wear it and you can use the scarf as a little blanket too. Great for travel!
8) Maxi dress– so easy to dress up or down.
9) Black leggings from American Apparel– we wear these on long flights for comfort and looks cute with a denim jacket. We never pack jeans, unless we are going to a really cold climate. Otherwise, we stick to black leggings. Jeans can add so much more bulk to your luggage.
10) Denim jacket from Zara– great for traveling. You can wear it on the plane and dress it up with dresses in the evenings.
11) Stuart Weitzman wedges in khaki or black. You can go from day to night in these. Super comfy!
12) Nars pure radiant tinted spf 30 moisturizer– Perfect as it acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation and adds a healthy glow all-in-one!
13) Gold earrings– they can dress up any outfit and add a fabulous touch.
14) Arbonne lip saver spf 30 for day and Bobbi Brown lip gloss for night.