‘Tis the season for gorgeous hair, body, face and nails! We all deserve to pampered once in a while and why not give something that is a “feel-good” gift. We’ve picked our top 8 beauty gifts that would be great for any women in your life.
Take a peek at our favorites and find the links below…
Here’s where to shop:
1. BY TERRY Terrybly Shine Gloss; $44- The best lip glosses on the market. Long-lasting, hydrating and gives you that puckered lip.
2. Kure BAZAAR Nail Polish; $16- Straight from Paris. Fashion forward polishes with an eco-natural formula. They glide on smooth and long-lasting. Love the color September!
3. MUN No. 1 Aknari Nighttime Dream Youth Serum; $95- Celebrity make-up artist, Munemi Imai created one of our favorite face oils. Great for all skin types, even sensitive and oily. Luxurious oil that does it all!
4. Clarisonic Mia 2; $150- This is our secret weapon. Never will you wash your face the old way. You will instantly feel how smooth your skin is. This is a must-have for her & him.
5. Harry Josh Hair Dryer; $250- Perfect hair dryer for us as we have long, wavy hair. It cuts the drying time in half and makes it so smooth and silky. Best dryer we’ve ever used.
6. Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil; $90- Great body moisturizer for all skin types, leaving skin so soft and hydrated. Leaves a very healthy glow. Every winter skin needs this oil.
7. Beauty Is Life Fan Brush; $70- Makeup brushes are key! This is a all-in-one and can be used for powder foundation, bronzer and blush. Creates that natural finish.
8. Chantecaille Diamonds Eye Shadow Trio; $60- Limited edition palette that is perfect for the any occasion. Paraben-free.
Hope we helped scratch off that list of yours. Stay tuned for more gift guides including him!