Traveling to a warm destination for the holidays? So are we! Checkout our travel must-haves that are in our beauty bag for Mexico…
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Limited Edition by L’Wren Scott; $18- This travel face spritz is so refreshing, that it immediately gives you a boost of radiance. It’s a must-have and perfect for traveling!
2. Rahua Holiday Jetsetter Travel Kit; $32- We love their voluminous shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair so silky and bouncy with an added shine. The scent of lavender and eucalyptus provides a spa like feel. All natural ingredients and rich in Omega-9. This set includes Rahua voluminous shampoo, conditioner, voluminous spray, omega 9 hair mask and hair wax.
3. Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes; $5.99- These are great facial cleansing wipes for on-the-go. Packed with grapefruit to cleanse, exfoliate and leave skin soft and bright. It’s 98% natural, paraben-free and non-greasy.
4. Tata Harper Be Fierce Lip Treatment; $24- 100% natural lip treatment is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients to protect against environmental damage. It leaves your lips feeling silky, soft and conditioned.
5. Tangle Teezer; $9-13- Spending lots of time in the pool and ocean, we love to bring this compact brush that detangles our hair without the tugging and pulling. It gently guides through wet hair.
6. Kai Perfume Oil; $48- This intoxicating perfume instantly takes you away to paradise with a blend of fresh gardenias and white exotic flowers. It is our main fragrance that we wear and convenient as it’s on a roll-on vial. Perfect for on-the-go. Read our review here.
7. Marie Veronique Organics Everyday Essentials Travel Kit; $60- Such a great value for this travel skincare kit. It comes with a cleanser, face mist, face oil and tinted moisturizer. One of our favorites and you can read our review here.
8. Beauty Is Life Lipgloss; $25- When we are traveling to an exotic destination, less is more. We hardly wear makeup, but this lipgloss adds a great hint of color and shine, that it’s perfect for a quick beauty pick-me up. Leaves your lips silky and smooth and long-lasting.
9. HIPPxRGB Nail Foundation F2; $18- Nude nails are everything. It elongates your fingers and matches any outfit of the season. This is a great vacation color as it looks clean and with a tan, your nails will stand out. Read our review here.
10. Davines- This Is An Invisible Serum; $18- On vacation, we love to just go au naturel with our hair. This serum is great to add for a light shine, anti-frizz and soft texture. It holds our natural wavy hair without the feeling of having product in our hair and we just let our hair air dry. It gives a very sexy tousled look.
11. No 7 Blush Tint Stick; $8.49- These are great for traveling! No brushes needed and they are travel size. These tints come in 3 different colors and it easily glides on your cheeks for an instant pop of color. Available in Blossom (pink), Clove (warm brown) and Rosebud (deep red).
12. Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50; $35- It’s hard finding that perfect spf for the face until we met this guy. As soon as you put this on, your face looks as if you put a primer on and it doesn’t look greasy at all. Maybe that’s why it’s called matte? It’s great for all skin types, paraben-free and UVA and UVB protection. Highly recommend this sunscreen! Don’t forget your sunscreen. Even if it’s not sunny out, wear it. There are still rays that go through those clouds.
What are some of your favorites?