Today is the first day of spring and one thing comes to mind… Bikini season is just right around the corner. Yikes! If you’re anything like us, we have been guzzling down the wine, snacking on whatever that is in our sight and lacking on our cardio. Let’s just say, major calories being consumed and we’re ready to come out of hibernation to say the least.
Here are 5 things we are going to do to be bikini ready for summer:
1) Drink lots of water and if we are craving a sprite (guilty pleasure), drink club soda with a lemon.
2) Eat smaller portions. If we are in a snacking mood, snack on ONLY fruits and vegetables… 0 points! (If you’re on Weight Watchers, you know exactly what that means)
3) Walk at least 4 days a week for 30 minutes and incorporate push-ups, planks and stretching. Push-ups will tone up those flabby arms and planks will tone those abs. No Excuses!
4) Exfoliate using a dry brush 5 min. per day. This will help circulate the blood in our body reducing cellulite and give us that glow we wanted all winter.
5) Cut out every bikini photo of Gisele Bundchen and make a collage on our fridge. Kidding… Actually, that might be more motivating!
These are attainable for us to achieve and hopefully by summer, we are tanned and toned! If not, well, I guess if you can’t tone it, then tan it. 😉
What are things you do to kick that hibernation?